Doing laundry is not always as
simple as it seems. There are a few "Tips" to follow to ensure your get the best results
- Zip up all clothes so that they are not damaged during washing.
- Clean the filter of the washing machine at least once a month.
- If any garment needs sewing or repair, it must be done before the washing.
- Don’t Fast Spin Woollens or Silks as this damages them
- If you’re washing silk clothes, add a little vinegar to the water in the last rinse to add shine to the silk garments.